Ubermensch Ubermensch

I can't even my sides breathing stop.

omg...

This was hilarious..

Garden Party Garden Party

I never knew where this song had come from, and now I know. My life is complete, and I believe you are a Youtube Legend..

Anyhow, love the happy little jig. Haha!

Psybot - Dreams Psybot - Dreams

First off, let me say that I love you and your music, Psybot. I've been listening to your stuff since some of your '05 shit and I have absolutely loved every bit that comes out by you. While I may not keep current with your songs, I still have some of your oldest stuff on my Mp3 player and it's some of the best techno I have on there.

I really like this kinda faster-paced dubstep you got here. Some really amazing work. The drops aren't quite as heavy as many dubstep songs but it's still amazing.. Great job on this.. I'd suggest if you were going for more of a dubstep feel to slow down the beat a bit but seriously great...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Excellent.. I need to listen to more of your stuff. I really love the synth that kicks in at like :46. Amazing....

Dance of the Dragonfly Dance of the Dragonfly

Oh jesus this is fucking beautiful... Sure, you're using generic trance-eque chords, but you know what? I really don't care! So do many artists, but jesus this is amazing. I like the airy yet bassy and fast-pace you gave to it. It all just kinda melts together into something beautiful. This is the kind of stuff I come on NG for. 5/5, 5/5, Subbed, Faved, Downloaded.

Gasoline Rainbows [ext] Gasoline Rainbows [ext]

Bah this is beautiful. THIS is the kind of song that belongs on the Techno channel. Yes! It seems some others have gotten their genres mixed up, an excellent song. :D

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you^^ I usually upload everything to techno (unless it's completely obv it belongs elsewhere) because it seems pretty general, but I'm glad you think it belongs in the genre:3

Weed Monster Weed Monster

Oooh very new-era sounding. Reminds me of Daft Punk and Deadmau5's style, you know, with the buildups and the drops like it tends to be now days. It's almost Dubstep, in face I'd put it into that genre. Not bad.

SullieBears responds:

Yeah I like mau5's builds so similar builds end up being in my music, Daft Punk? Hm I'm guessing from that vocoded vocal cut? I was shooting for Complextro (a cross of Dub mixed with electro) more then I was Dubstep haha Thanks for the feedback though!

Lights Lights

I really like the sound it has, sure put me in a good mood, even if today was rather uneventful. I don't really like the slower part but still, the mood it puts out is awesome. I could see this being used on some Youtube fad video. :D

DuttonsaysHi responds:

ahhh it's good to know that my music beings a positive mood to people! I'm glad you enjoyed it sir!

Canon in D{Trance Remix} Canon in D{Trance Remix}

Dang man!

This completely destroys my song. I made a remix and I thought it was cool, but then I go over here and check out some other remixes, freaking awesome man.
Love,
-M5k.

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

I love it.. Freaking awesome.

Never been to Magic Mountain but I live by Cedar Fair's Kings Island and sorta kinda close to Cedar Point so this applies, also, they closed down the best coaster at Kings Island, makes me sad and angry at the same time. ,,\/